Thursday 11 February 2016

My Future Destination

My Future Destination.


I think my future destination would be going to Universal Studios in Hollywood.
There are 2 Universal Studios in the world; in Hollywood and in Orlando.
I would like to go here because there are many rides, but there is this one ride that I would like to ride. Jurassic Park-The Ride. I have once watched the ride on video. I am a huge fan of the Jurassic Park movies as well as Jurassic World with Chris Pratt.

Here is a link to the video of the ride. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdp_YAFcqtU

Jurassic Park The Ride - Universal City, CA, United States. I'm scurrred! !
It Won't see you if you move...Or will it?
Jurassic Park The Ride - Universal City, CA, United States
Welcome to...Jurassic Park.                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment